BJRX Pharmacy LTC provides 24/7/365 on-call emergency services, Patient consultation, online ordering.
REMS (CLOZAPINE) MANAGEMENT
The pharmacy manages the complex REMS requirements for clozapine therapy.
The Pharmacist will Synchronize your medication in the most convenient and cost-efficient manner.
We accept all major insurances except Kaiser and VA.
BJRX Pharmacy LTC accepts cash, insurance, and other forms of payments that are most convenient for you. Please call 209-395-0555 for billing arrangements.
We believe in providing our clients with cost-effective and best-in-class services. This is possible by making use of streamlined and systematic processes:
- Clean, concise, and timely statements.
- Direct Medicaid, Managed Care, and Private Pay billing.
- Electronic Data Interface with third party payers like VMRC.
- Billing in-services before the transition and as needed.
- Match all competitor’s pricing on prescription medications and OTC meds.
- We offer special pricing on many commonly used OTC meds i.e. $2-4 range.
- We provide Co-Pay assistance for Patients on FPL below 200%.
We provide Prescription delivery to all Patients homes, Offices, and Hospital (Bedside delivery).
ELECTRONIC MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION RECORDS (eMAR)
We are associated with leading eMAR Softwares on the market today, which connects directly from our dispensing software to the Facility.
Our Pharmacist will administer the following Vaccine On-site:
- Flu Vaccine
- Hep A, B, and C shots
QS/1 WEB CONNECT
QS/1 Web-connect provides detailed information about the patient, which is managed by the pharmacy. The facility user can access and print Medical records, central restored, and Medical Administration records at any time.
PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS TO INSURANCE
We do for PA’s AND Treatment Authorization Request to Medical, Medicare, and HPSJ and Doctors’ Offices for Specialty medications.
LOW-COST PRESCRIPTION AND OTC DRUGS
We provide low-cost Prescription Drugs for those who don’t have any Insurance and who are below the 200 % poverty level.
We Provide Quarterly / Annual Comprehensive medication reviews to facilities.
MED ROOM AND MED CART REVIEWS
CEU EDUCATION CERTIFICATION
We provide training for Facility Administrators, Med-Techs, and Facility staff quarterly.
- Medical Administration Records with pill images
- Centrallly restored med list with destruction Record.
- Physician Order forms.
- Control Med count sheets (C-2 TO C-5)
- We deliver Injectables/Biologicals to clinics.
- We Provide Cubex or Omnicell – XT stat machines to SNFs for the first dose. (Applicable to More than 100 Bed facilities)
- We provide MED CARTS and EMERGENCY KITS to facilities.
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more about our pharmacy and the services we provide.